Tempered Glass Protection to Help Keep from Broken or Cracked LCD Screen Repair
- The Tempered Glass is 0.4mm thick and made with chemically treated transparent tempered glass. Can provide break protection and shock resistance.
- The surface of The Tempered Glass has a hardness of 8-9H, three times stronger than regular PET film. Even sharp objects such as knives and keys will not scratch this product.
- The Tempered Glass has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean.
- The Tempered Glass is coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes installation easy and the film attached firmly so as to not affect the touch screen’s sensitivity.
- If broken, the Tempered Glass breaks into small pieces, which are not sharp, making it safer than other glass products.